Don't reference previous job problems or differences with management that caused you to leave. Try to say few good things like competent, fair and encouraging. Listen attentively and don't interrupt others while they are speaking.
Woolworths interview Questions
Woolworths interview Answers
Woolworths interview Tips
Woolworths interview Sites
Woolworths Phone interview questions:
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with Woolworths?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- How did you go about making assignments?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What motivates you to work at Woolworths?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this job?
- What is the most enjoyable part of working at Woolworths?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
If you communicate that you're more successful than you really are you may come off as arrogant or unrealistic.
Talk about past jobs as well as work experience that is related to the position you're interviewing for. For some, this is the most challenging question to answer.
Tricky Woolworths Phone interview questions:
- Why did you leave your last job.
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- What do you know about Woolworths?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How many projects do you work on at once?
Woolworths interview questions for Group job interview:
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- What salary are you seeking at Woolworths?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- How do you define your key team members?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
Find out which qualification the Woolworths interviewers expect, training courses, applying procedures, etc. Don't waste time just making your answer long without useful information. If possible, express your ability to work long or irregular hours.
Woolworths interview questions for Situational interview:
- How have you coordinated the work of your team to achieve target goals?
- What are your strengths?
- What changes did you develop at your most recent employer?
- How important is it for you to have a career at Woolworths?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
Answer Woolworths interview questions