Target interview Questions
Target interview Answers
Target interview Tips
Target interview Sites
Target Phone interview questions:
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- What are your career plans at Target?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- What has been your most successful job experience in speech making?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at Target?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at Target?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What is your favorite memory from college?
Tricky Target Phone interview questions:
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- What are you expecting from Target in the future?
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- Why are you leaving your present job?
Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the Target interview. Don't reference previous job problems or differences with management that caused you to leave. A few strategic questions can demonstrate your intelligence, analytical skills and assertiveness. Have these prepared from your research.
Target interview questions for Group job interview:
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at Target?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- Does your work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
Target interview questions for Situational interview:
- How do you make your decisions in general?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- If you worked for Target, what are you doing?
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- What was your major disappointment?
Answer Target interview questions