Target Phone interview questions:
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- How can you relate the goals you have for yourself to the goals of Target?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at work.
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- What are your salary requirements at Target?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What don't you like about working at Target and what would you change?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
- How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
- What are you most proud of?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
Tricky Target Phone interview questions:
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What is your expected salary?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What can you contribute to Target?
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
Target interview questions for Group job interview:
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
- What interests you about this job?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at Target?
- How do you usually solve problems?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- Give an example of how you worked on team.
Target interview questions for Situational interview:
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- If you worked for Target, what are you doing?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- What have you been doing since your last job?
Answer Target interview questions