SunTrust Banks interview questions for One on One interview:
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at SunTrust Banks?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
SunTrust Banks interview Questions
SunTrust Banks interview Answers
SunTrust Banks interview Tips
SunTrust Banks interview Sites
SunTrust Banks interview questions for Informational interview:
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- Do you have any questions for SunTrust Banks management?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What five words would be describe you?
SunTrust Banks interview questions for Group job interview:
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to this job?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What irritates you about other people?
- Are you planning to continue your studies and training at SunTrust Banks?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
SunTrust Banks interview questions for Situational job interview:
- What can you contribute to SunTrust Banks?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
SunTrust Banks interview questions for Phone interview:
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at SunTrust Banks?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- How have you coordinated the work of your team to achieve target goals?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
Never say specific things, going for descriptions to the minute details. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Bring an extra copy of your resume and cover letter.
Tricky SunTrust Banks interview questions:
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- How would your teacher describe you?
- What is the most enjoyable part of working at SunTrust Banks?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- Give some examples of teamwork.