Ikea Phone interview questions:
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career at Ikea?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing each function?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- If you worked for Ikea, what are you doing?
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- How do you let subordinates know what you expect of them?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What was your major disappointment?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Ikea?
- What irritates you about other people?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation.
Tricky Ikea Phone interview questions:
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at Ikea?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
Be fluent and confident about describing yourself and your personal capital.
Provide several reasons including skills, experience and interest. Never go much into the personal details unless the panel asks you.
Ikea interview questions for Group job interview:
- Are you willing to work overtime at Ikea?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- Are you good at working in a team?
Ikea interview questions for Situational interview:
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at Ikea?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
Answer Ikea interview questions