GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for One on One interview:
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you at GlaxoSmithKline?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What five words would be describe you?
- How did you assemble the information?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
GlaxoSmithKline interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline interview Answers
GlaxoSmithKline interview Tips
GlaxoSmithKline interview Sites
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Informational interview:
- Do you know anyone who works with GlaxoSmithKline?
- Why do you want this job?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational job interview:
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What motivates you to work at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How do you manage your time?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
In addition to appearance, demonstrate a cheerful and outgoing personality. Keep your application form and recruitment announcement nearby so you may use it at any time. Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the GlaxoSmithKline interview.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Phone interview:
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline interview questions:
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- What do you know about GlaxoSmithKline?
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- What was your most difficult decision?