GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for One on One interview:
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What can you contribute to GlaxoSmithKline?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What was your best learning experience?
GlaxoSmithKline interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline interview Answers
GlaxoSmithKline interview Tips
GlaxoSmithKline interview Sites
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Informational interview:
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
Think positively. Think of what you have learn from this experience. Be positive about the experience and accept personal responsibility where applicable.
Keep the focus on this job and what you can do for GlaxoSmithKline.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How would you describe the experience of working at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this job?
- What is your greatest fear?
Be sure to have examples ready. Keep your application form and recruitment announcement nearby so you may use it at any time. Be enthusiastic about your career in GlaxoSmithKline and what you have achieved, but avoid unnecessary detail.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational job interview:
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What salary range are you looking for at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
You always want to make sure that you're pretty familiar with the GlaxoSmithKline that you're interviewing with.
Maintain consistent eye contact, sit up straight, and exude confidence at all times. For some, this is the most challenging question to answer.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Phone interview:
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
Think of examples of when you were at your best as it relates to the position. You need to have a short statement prepared in your mind. Think twice before answering. Answer GlaxoSmithKline interview questions honestly and with a positive spin.
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline interview questions:
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What is good customer service?
- What are your salary requirements at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?