GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at GlaxoSmithKline?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- Tell me about yourself.
- How long do you expect to remain employed with GlaxoSmithKline?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this job?
- What are your salary requirements at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What changes did you develop at your most recent employer?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What is your favorite memory from college?
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- How can you relate the goals you have for yourself to the goals of GlaxoSmithKline?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
- What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- What was your most difficult decision?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational interview:
- How do you cope without motivation?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
Answer GlaxoSmithKline interview questions