GlaxoSmithKline interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline interview Answers
GlaxoSmithKline interview Tips
GlaxoSmithKline interview Sites
GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What salary range are you looking for at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas.
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- How long would you stay with GlaxoSmithKline?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Why do you want to work for GlaxoSmithKline?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What can you do for GlaxoSmithKline that other candidates cant?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational interview:
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- How do you cope without motivation?
Answer GlaxoSmithKline interview questions