Maintain consistent eye contact, sit up straight, and exude confidence at all times.
Never say specific things, going for descriptions to the minute details. By the conclusion of the interview, state that you are definitely interested in the position and would like to know when the next step will take place.
GlaxoSmithKline interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline interview Answers
GlaxoSmithKline interview Tips
GlaxoSmithKline interview Sites
GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Describe your ideal job at GlaxoSmithKline.
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Please tell me some products/services of GlaxoSmithKline.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What changes did you develop at your most recent employer?
- What do you know about GlaxoSmithKline?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
Think of examples of when you were at your best as it relates to the position.
Try to explain the instances where you have thrived under pressure and achieved better results. By the conclusion of the interview, state that you are definitely interested in the position and would like to know when the next step will take place.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- What don't you like about working at GlaxoSmithKline and what would you change?
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational interview:
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
Answer GlaxoSmithKline interview questions