GlaxoSmithKline interview Questions
GlaxoSmithKline interview Answers
GlaxoSmithKline interview Tips
GlaxoSmithKline interview Sites
GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- What do you know about GlaxoSmithKline?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- Describe your ideal job at GlaxoSmithKline.
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- What was your best learning experience?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- What can you contribute to GlaxoSmithKline?
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
Tricky GlaxoSmithKline Phone interview questions:
- Why do you want to work for GlaxoSmithKline?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
Speak out as if you are hired by the GlaxoSmithKline.
You always want to make sure that you're pretty familiar with the GlaxoSmithKline that you're interviewing with.
Make a note of your questions if you feel you might forget them.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Group job interview:
- Is the GlaxoSmithKline your ideal company?
- How would your teacher describe you?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What irritates you about other people?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
GlaxoSmithKline interview questions for Situational interview:
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- Describe a difficult work project and how you overcame it.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career at GlaxoSmithKline?
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
Answer GlaxoSmithKline interview questions