Emirates interview questions for One on One interview:
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Is the Emirates your ideal company?
- What changes did you develop at your most recent employer?
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular.
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
Emirates interview questions for Informational interview:
- How do you see your career at Emirates?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Are you good at working in a team?
Emirates interview questions for Group job interview:
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- What attracted you to Emirates?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- What was your major disappointment?
Emirates interview questions for Situational job interview:
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- How would you describe the experience of working at Emirates?
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
For some, this is the most challenging question to answer.
As Emirates interviewers may ask you to elaborate on certain issues, you may want to read some articles about such issues. Think twice before answering. Answer Emirates interview questions honestly and with a positive spin.
Emirates interview questions for Phone interview:
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- What is good customer service?
- What are your salary requirements at Emirates?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
Tricky Emirates interview questions:
- What do you know about Emirates?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing each function?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?