If you are lacking necessary skills, show that you are willing to learn these skills to help you do the job. Think twice before answering. Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions honestly and with a positive spin. This is a very serious matter for most companies and requires a very serious answer.
Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- Explain how you would be an asset to Administrative Assistant?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- How did you go about making assignments?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- How important is it for you to have a career at Administrative Assistant?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What can you contribute to Administrative Assistant?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
Never go much into the personal details unless the panel asks you.
Demonstrate how you can contribute to the Administrative Assistant's goals .
A few strategic questions can demonstrate your intelligence, analytical skills and assertiveness. Have these prepared from your research.
Tricky Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- How can you relate the goals you have for yourself to the goals of Administrative Assistant?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
Be ready to provide specific example.
Talk about past jobs as well as work experience that is related to the position you're interviewing for. What can you bring to the Administrative Assistant?
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Group job interview:
- What was your most difficult decision?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you have any questions for Administrative Assistant management?
- How do you manage your time?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
If possible, express your ability to work long or irregular hours. Don't worry too much if you didn't perform well in the interview. There are always a whole lot of things to do. What can you bring to the Administrative Assistant?
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Situational interview:
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Administrative Assistant?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions