If appropriate, you can also bring examples of past work such as a portfolio. Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the Administrative Assistant interview. Applicants should wait for an explanation of the entire question, then answer as fully as possible.
Administrative Assistant interview Questions
Administrative Assistant interview Answers
Administrative Assistant interview Tips
Administrative Assistant interview Sites
Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Administrative Assistant?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- What is your greatest fear?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- What can you do for Administrative Assistant that other candidates cant?
- What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- What don't you like about working at Administrative Assistant and what would you change?
- Did you have a strategic plan?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- Why did you leave your last job.
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
Think of examples of when you were at your best as it relates to the position.
Be particularly clear on what you know and what you want to achieve. Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
Tricky Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- How did you assemble the information?
- What can you contribute to Administrative Assistant?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What is your personal mission statement?
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Group job interview:
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you at Administrative Assistant?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
Don't reference previous job problems or differences with management that caused you to leave. Be positive about the experience and accept personal responsibility where applicable. By the conclusion of the interview, state that you are definitely interested in the position and would like to know when the next step will take place.
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Situational interview:
- How did you go about making assignments?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Why should Administrative Assistant hire you?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- What is your usual role in a team?
Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions