Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What other careers have you applied for?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- What salary range are you looking for at Administrative Assistant?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Administrative Assistant?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What five words would be describe you?
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren't in agreement with?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- How important is it for you to have a career at Administrative Assistant?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions as confidently and honestly as possible. A minimum of one to two minutes of well-prepared discussion gives the interviewer insight into your intellect and supports your contentions. Practice answering Administrative Assistant interview questions, answer clearly and don't change your answer.
Tricky Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- How do you see your career at Administrative Assistant?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Group job interview:
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- Please tell me some products/services of Administrative Assistant.
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- What was your best learning experience?
Never say specific things, going for descriptions to the minute details.
Don't reference previous job problems or differences with management that caused you to leave. Think twice before answering. Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions honestly and with a positive spin.
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Situational interview:
- Why do you want to work for Administrative Assistant?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- How do you handle problems with customers?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions