What can you bring to the Administrative Assistant? For some, this is the most challenging question to answer. Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the Administrative Assistant interview.
Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- What are you expecting from Administrative Assistant in the future?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at Administrative Assistant?
- How much preparation on files for trial do you do?
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What attracted you to Administrative Assistant?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- What was your major disappointment?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
Tricky Administrative Assistant Phone interview questions:
- How do you handle problems with customers?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What don't you like about working at Administrative Assistant and what would you change?
- How would your teacher describe you?
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
Never go much into the personal details unless the panel asks you. Don't waste time just making your answer long without useful information. Make a note of your questions if you feel you might forget them.
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Group job interview:
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Explain how you would be an asset to Administrative Assistant?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
Administrative Assistant interview questions for Situational interview:
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at Administrative Assistant?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
Answer Administrative Assistant interview questions