3M interview questions for One on One interview:
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at work.
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Describe your ideal job at 3M.
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- What is your usual role in a team?
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Sites
3M interview questions for Informational interview:
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- How important is it for you to have a career at 3M?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
3M interview questions for Group job interview:
- How do you see your career at 3M?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What five words would be describe you?
- What irritates you about other people?
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to this job?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
3M interview questions for Situational job interview:
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at 3M?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
3M interview questions for Phone interview:
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- Please tell me some products/services of 3M.
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- What other careers have you applied for?
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
Highlight previous experience from past jobs to better illustrate a fit for the position. Provide several reasons including skills, experience and interest.
Try to use recent examples, it's much easier to provide details for a recent experience.
Tricky 3M interview questions:
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- What attracted you to 3M?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
Applicants should wait for an explanation of the entire question, then answer as fully as possible.
Demonstrate how you can contribute to the 3M's goals .
Remember, every 3M interview question you are asked is an opportunity for you to communicate something positive about you.