3M interview questions for One on One interview:
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at 3M?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Sites
Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the 3M interview. Applicants should sit up straight, answer all 3M interview questions clearly and concisely, and avoid over-elaboration. Always use positive language to describe your past career history and never criticise former employers, bosses or colleagues.
3M interview questions for Informational interview:
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Explain how you would be an asset to 3M?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
3M interview questions for Group job interview:
- How long do you expect to remain employed with 3M?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
3M interview questions for Situational job interview:
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at 3M?
- How did you assemble the information?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
Think of examples of when you were at your best as it relates to the position. Bring an extra copy of your resume and cover letter.
A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement.
3M interview questions for Phone interview:
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- How would you describe your work style?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at 3M?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
3M Phone interview questions
Tricky 3M interview questions:
- How important is it for you to have a career at 3M?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- What do you consider your most significant strength?