3M interview questions for One on One interview:
- Explain how you would be an asset to 3M?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
3M interview questions
3M interview tips
3M interview answers
3M interview mistakes
3M interview questions for Informational interview:
- What is your personal mission statement?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to 3M?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing each function?
- What are your strengths?
- How do you make your decisions in general?
Don't lie. The 3M interviewers have many ways to find out if you are lying or not. Never go much into the personal details unless the panel asks you. You need to have a short statement prepared in your mind.
3M interview questions for Group job interview:
- How would you describe the experience of working at 3M?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
Highlight previous experience from past jobs to better illustrate a fit for the position. Keep answers to 3M interview questions simple and avoid over-elaborating.
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
3M interview questions for Situational job interview:
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation.
- What is your expected salary?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What can you do for 3M that other candidates cant?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
Don't reference previous job problems or differences with management that caused you to leave. Don't waste time just making your answer long without useful information. This is a very serious matter for most companies and requires a very serious answer.
3M interview questions for Phone interview:
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Describe your ideal job at 3M.
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- What are you most proud of?
Tricky 3M interview questions:
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What don't you like about working at 3M and what would you change?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.