3M interview questions for One on One interview:
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- How do you manage your time?
- What do you know about 3M?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
If you are lacking necessary skills, show that you are willing to learn these skills to help you do the job.
Be yourself. Don't pretend to be somebody else. A good explanation is that you have set professional goals in 3M.
3M interview questions for Informational interview:
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans at 3M?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
No one wants to hire someone who's going to speak poorly of them down the road. Provide several reasons including skills, experience and interest. Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
3M interview questions for Group job interview:
- What can you contribute to 3M?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What questions do you have for me?
- How do you define your key team members?
Applicants should wait for an explanation of the entire question, then answer as fully as possible.
Demonstrate how you can contribute to the 3M's goals . Structure your answer to all 3M interview questions logically and coherently.
3M interview questions for Situational job interview:
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- How long would you stay with 3M?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
3M interview questions for Phone interview:
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What are your salary requirements at 3M?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
3M Phone interview questions
Tricky 3M interview questions:
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- How do you think you can make a contribution to 3M?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at work.